Here are some of my favorite appetizers for Thanksgiving or any other occasion.
Spinach dip - this is a crowd pleaser! This is right off the package of the Knorrs Vegetable Soup Mix.
- I substitute the water chestnuts with sliced almonds and I do not add the chopped green onions.
- A fun way to serve this is in the middle of a round black bread, which you can pick up in the bakery section of your super market. It's also good with pita chips!
Another go-to appetizer recipe is buffalo chicken dip.
- I start by boiling a package of chicken tenders. Once they have cooked (about 15 minutes) I shred them with two forks and put into a bowl.
- Next add a block of cream cheese and 1 cup of blue cheese dressing into a sauce pan and begin to let it cook and soften.
- Once the cream cheese and blue cheese are combined together add 1 cup of Franks Hot Sauce, then add the shredded chicken.
- Serve this with tostito scoops.
One of my favorite Thanksgiving deserts are these Pumpkin cookies - I don't make mine with the icing, they are delicious without it!
What's on your Thanksgiving menu? I can't wait for some good eats!